This week TOPPS will issue its latest set of Olympic trading cards in advance of the Winter Games. TOPPS has been the official trading card partner for the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic teams since 2012, and this year’s set will showcase a record 50 athletes competing in Pyeongchang. The set is available beginning on Friday.
– Along with showcasing nearly 50 athletes, Topps also celebrates the legendary career of skier Lindsey Vonn as she chases her third Olympic medal in Pyeongchang. Each hobby box will include two Lindsey Vonn Career Milestones insert cards of the 15-card set.
– Each hobby box of 2018 Topps U.S. Olympics & Paralympic Hopefuls includes one autographed card and two relic cards, which feature a piece of Team USA apparel worn by the athlete.
– Fans can have a chance to find autographs from athletes such as Vonn, Bode Miller, Meryl Davis, Charlie White.
– Each hobby box contains one autograph and two memorabilia cards per box.
– Fans will get a chance to find rare autographs of past champions including Brian Boitano, Johnny Weir, Kristi Yamaguchi and Michelle Kwan.