Records are made to be broken is the time-worn adage. Truer words were never spoken that at the Goldin Auctions recent Holiday Auction when a Michael Jordan Fleer 1986 card sold for a record $211,560. The lofty winning bid shattered Goldin’s previous mark of $151,000 established on Monday in the Sotheby’s Sale, which smashed the record $150,000 set the night before in another company’s auction. Goldin Auctions’ End of Year December Sale is underway (December 16), and it features yet another “Jordan 10” Rookie card, so the question remains: will the $211 K record stand or fall? Visit https://goldinauctions.com/ to bid and for more information. “Sports cards are white hot right now, and another record is definitely in the realm of possibility,” said Goldin Auction Director Dave Amerman. “With just two weeks to bid (the auction wraps up right after Christmas on December 28), the bidding should be hot and heavy.” In addition, there are limited slots available to consign to the January 2021 Goldin Auction by December 28th by emailing email@example.com with information on your high-end collectibles. The premiere auction company already has ultra-high-end, super premium items ready to go on the block which “will bring worldwide media attention and world record prices,” according to Amerman. The January auction will also feature:
- All 1986/87 Fleer Michael Jordan Rookie Cards
- All Jordan Metal Universe Cards, Late 90s Jordan, All High End Jordan Cards!
- All Highly Graded Early Fleer and Star Michael Jordan Cards
- All Exquisite (Signed or Unsigned) Michael Jordan Cards
- All Game-Used Michael Jordan Items
- All Signed (and Authenticated) Michael Jordan Memorabilia
- All Unopened Product Featuring Michael Jordan
- Historic Tickets, Programs, Etc.