NESN.com, one of the top 15 sports websites in the U.S.*, recently launched NESN Fuel, a new digital property focusing on automotive content. NESN Fuel will serve as the car enthusiast’s home for everything automotive, featuring both written and video content on an array of topics including:
Consumer Car Information
· Car industry news, new technology & innovations
· Car buying tips & everyday advice for car owners
· Previews of new models
· NASCAR, Open Wheel Racing (Formula One, IndyCar) and other news
· Restorations, street modifications & other classic car news
· Announcements and reviews on games, movies, TV shows & other entertainment related to cars
“The national success and growth of NESN.com has given us confidence to expand our digital portfolio and expertise,” said Sean McGrail, NESN’s President and CEO. “We hope this site will be a one-stop destination for car enthusiasts, hobbyists and race fans.”
“We see NESN Fuel as a great opportunity to continue to grow NESN’s digital presence,” said Mike Hall, NESN’s Vice President of Digital. “Automotive fans are just as passionate about their favorite cars as sports fans are about their favorite teams. We plan to take what we have learned serving sports fans at NESN.com and apply these lessons to serve car aficionados with NESN Fuel,” Hall added.
NESN Fuel will have its own dedicated staff writers and producers. This week NESNFuel.com has 3 editorial staff members in Daytona Beach, Florida to cover the beginning of the NASCAR season at the Daytona 500.
NESN.com is a division of NESN, New England’s most watched sports network, the television home of the Boston Red Sox and Boston Bruins.
* NESN.com averaged 10.7 million unique visitors in January 2016, which ranked 13th in comScore’s sports vertical. NESN.com also ranked 13th among all sports websites nationally in 2015, averaging 8.4 million monthly unique visitors. (Source: comScore Media Metrix Multi-Platform – U.S. only).