SlamBall, the fast-paced, gravity-defying sport that combines elements of basketball, football, hockey and trampolines, today announced that tickets are now on sale for its 2023 SlamBall League Series 6, which includes 30 sessions over four consecutive weekends beginning on Friday, July 21 (7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT, ESPN)). Tickets are now available at https://www.unlvtickets.com/eventInfo/spe/840/slamball/ with all games held at Cox Pavilion in Las Vegas. Information on playoff tickets will be announced at a later date.
Tickets are priced at $30 for daily general admission, $50 for reserved and $125 for a limited number of VIP tickets, including post-game, on-court experiences with players and coaches.
Each competition day will feature two sessions of three games per session, with four teams battling in each session and all eight teams competing each night. The winners of the first two games of each session will then meet in the Main Event to determine the winner of the session.
Today’s announcement comes on the heels of Wednesday’s news that ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPN+ will combine to televise more than 60 hours of regular season action and all playoff games as well as the finalas part of an exclusive, two-year national broadcast partnership for the 2023 and 2024 seasons.
“Las Vegas has emerged as a sports mecca, and we take great pride in being a distinctive addition to the city’s thriving sports scene,” said Mason Gordon, SlamBall creator and co-founder. “SlamBall is a sport that truly comes alive when experienced in person. There is simply nothing else comparable. The games are a thrilling display of non-stop, high-speed action from end to end, showcasing the extraordinary athleticism of our players. Being just a few feet away allows you to fully appreciate their remarkable skills. And we designed the schedule to make sure SlamBall fans can witness every team and player every night.”
Opening night will feature a battle between legacy teams MOB, led by Gage Smith (Elizabeth, CO) against the Rumble and its top star Bakari Copeland (Decatur, GA) and legendary Coach Ken Carter. Other games on Opening Night include the Slashers with captain Tony Crosby II (Inglewood, CA.) vs. Lava with Bryce Moragne (Tampa, FL) and Nathaniel Harris (Hammond,IN); Wrath with Christian Gray (Riverside, CA) vs. Gryphons and Justin Holmes (Roseville, CA); and Ozone with Bryan Bell-Anderson (Sarasota, FL) vs. Buzzsaw and Michael Kolawole (Rowlett, TX).
In the ensuing weeks, matchups will be announced several days prior to each week’s sessions, which following opening weekend will be held each Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday through August 13. Each regular season competition date will feature two sessions, with all eight squads taking the court each night.
The full schedule, subject to change, with session start times and TV coverage is as follows:
Regular Season (two sessions per date, all times PT):
- Fri, July 21, 4 p.m., ESPN
- Fri, July 21, 6:30 p.m., ESPN+
- Sat, July 22, 5 p.m., ESPN+
- Sat, July 22, 7:30 p.m., ESPN+
- Sun, July 23, 2:30 p.m., ESPN+
- Sun, July 23, 5 p.m., ESPN+
- Thu, July 27, 5:30 p.m., ESPN+
- Thu, July 27, 8 p.m., ESPN
- Fri, July 28, 5 p.m., ESPN+
- Fri, July 28, 7:30 p.m., ESPN+
- Sat, July 29, 5 p.m., ESPN+
- Sat, July 29, 7:30 p.m., ESPN+
- Sun, July 30, 2:30 p.m., ESPN+
- Sun, July 30, 5 p.m., ESPN+
- Thu, August 3, 5:30 p.m., ESPN+
- Thu, August 3, 8 p.m., ESPN2
- Fri, August 4, 5 p.m., ESPN+
- Fri, August 4, 7:30 p.m., ESPN+
- Sat, August 5, 5 p.m., ESPN+
- Sat, August 5, 7:30 p.m., ESPN+
- Sun, August 6, 2:30 p.m., ESPN+
- Sun, August 6, 5 p.m., ESPN+
- Thu, August 10, 5:30 p.m., ESPN+
- Thu, August 10, 10 a.m., ESPN2
- Fri, August 11, 5 p.m., ESPN+
- Fri, August 11, 7:30 p.m., ESPN+
- Sat, August 12, 5 p.m., ESPN+
- Sat, August 12, 7:30 p.m., ESPN+
- Sun, August 13, 2:30 p.m., ESPN+
- Sun, August 13, 5 p.m., ESPN+
- Tue, August 15, SlamBall Playoffs, TBD, ESPN+
- Thu, August 17, SlamBall Championship Game, 8 p.m., ESPN2
For more information about SlamBall visit http://www.slamballleague.com.