- July 20 at 7 pm ET, Washington at Philadelphia – featuring Kevin Anderson (PHL)
- July 21 at 5:30 pm ET, New York at Washington – featuring Frances Tiafoe (WAS) – (ESPNEWS live/ESPN2 re-air on Mon. July 23, 8 pm ET)
- July 22 at 8 pm ET, San Diego at Orange County – featuring Sam Querrey (OCB)
- July 23 at 10 pm ET, Orange County at San Diego
- July 25 at 7 pm ET, San Diego at Washington – featuring Venus Williams (WAS)
- July 26 at 7 pm ET, Springfield at Washington – featuring Venus Williams (WAS)
- July 27 at 8 pm ET, Washington vs Philadelphia (from Chicago) – featuring Sloane Stephens (PHL)
- August 5 at 2 pm ET, WTT Finals (ESPN3/ESPN2)
World TeamTennis announces 2018 broadcast schedule
In addition to the linear television distribution, every match will also be available for viewing on the league’s new digital steaming platform, WTT.tv presented by GEICO, giving fans around the world the opportunity to watch all 43 WTT matches at no cost. Select matches will also be available on demand on the popular Tennis Channel Plus service on the Tennis Channel app. All ESPN matches will be available for replay on the ESPN App.
The multi-platform broadcast coverage for the 2018 season will be the most extensive in the League’s 43 seasons, with global reach through the debut of WTT.tv and more than 350 total hours of match content. The 2018 season of World TeamTennis presented by GEICO begins July 15 and concludes with the WTT Finals on August 5.
Another World TeamTennis first this summer is the utilization of the electronic line-calling system Hawk-Eye Live which will be integrated into all broadcast coverage from team markets. Hawk-Eye Live will make the on-court calls supported by only one on-court official, the chair umpire.
The national television package includes eight premier matches that will air live or delayed on a combination of WTT’s national and regional partner networks, including ESPN2, ESPN3, ESPNEWS, Tennis Channel, NBC Sports Regional Networks, Fox Sports regional networks, Altitude, MSG and Mediacom in Springfield, Mo.
For the fifth consecutive year, ESPN2 will air the WTT Finals live on Sunday, August 5. The Finals coverage begins at 2:00pm ET on ESPN3, with ESPN2 joining at 3:00pm ET.
The player lineup for the 2018 season of World TeamTennis presented by GEICO features some of the exciting stars in the sport, including Venus Williams, Sloane Stephens, John Isner, Jack Sock, Frances Tiafoe, Naomi Osaka, Bob and Mike Bryan, Kevin Anderson, Sam Querrey and Taylor Fritz.
Veteran announcers Leif Shiras and Rennae Stubbs will make the call for a number of key matches, including the live ESPNEWS match on July 21 and two ESPN3 and Tennis Channel matches on July 25 and 27. Former French Open doubles champion Luke Jensen will join Shiras in the booth for the championship final on August 5 on ESPN2.
A 2018 season preview show, featuring a look inside the lineups of all six franchises and special tributes to longtime WTT veterans Murphy Jensen and Venus Williams, is currently available to stream on WTT.com.